- Modification of the Site by any means is prohibited;
- Any use of the graphics on the Site, without their accompanying text, is prohibited;
- Everwood’s copyright information must appear on all copies;
- Any incorporation of the content of the Site into other works is prohibited;
- Any reproduction, transmission or storage of the contents of the Site on other Internet sites or by means of any electronic retrieval system is prohibited;
- Any reproduction, transmission or storage of any databases appearing on the Site is prohibited by law;
- Any access to the Site via another website, electronic database or extraction system is prohibited.
The content of the Site is intended to provide general information on one or more specific subjects and is not intended to be exhaustive. Consequently, the information contained on the Site is not intended to constitute advice or a service.
The content of the Site is intended to provide general information on one or more specific subjects and is not intended to be exhaustive. Accordingly, the information contained on the Site is not intended to constitute advice or a service.
The information and materials on the Site are provided “as is” and Everwood makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect thereto. Without limiting the foregoing, Everwood does not warrant that such materials or the information contained therein is error-free or meets any standard of effectiveness or quality.
Everwood uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information posted on the Site and does not undertake to update any content on the Site which has become out of date.
Any use of the Site or its content in a manner contrary to law is prohibited, including, without limitation, any use that is defamatory, obscene, seditious, abusive, pornographic, profane, sexist, homophobic, deceptive, in a manner that incites racial hatred, discriminatory, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in a manner which constitutes a breach of confidence or an invasion of privacy, which Everwood would reasonably consider likely to cause offence, annoyance, inconvenience or embarrassment to any person; or any use for which you have not obtained all necessary rights and/or permissions or which is contrary to any regulations, or which constitutes or encourages conduct that Everwood would reasonably consider criminal or civilly liable or which is contrary to law or which would infringe the rights of third parties, in France or any other country; or any conduct that is technologically malicious (including, but not limited to, hacking, viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, phishing, spoofing, denial of service attacks, malicious components, corrupted data or any other malicious or harmful data, programs or content), or any content that constitutes an advertisement, survey or contest.
Everwood retains the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities, jurisdiction or compulsory request if Everwood believes it is appropriate to disclose the identity or location of any user of the Site.